|Full Name||Job Title|
|Rodney Ovidio Ñamandu Villalba||Chairman|
|José Oviedo||Vice President|
|Pedro Juan Cáceres||Secretary|
|Pedro Asunción Recalde||Partner|
|Guillermo José Melgarejo Miranda||Partner|
About the organization
The 540 SW Association was created with a view to encouraging and providing support to people who want to learn and practice this sport discipline that in our country is just beginning, having as its Mission, Vision and objectives the following points listed respectively:
- Encourage people of all ages to lead calisthenics as a healthy lifestyle, encouraging them to develop their physical and mental capacities.
- Bring this sport to the knowledge of schools, giving informative talks to give them an introduction and invite them to participate in it.
- Expand the calisthenics modality at the national level.
- Promote discipline and perseverance in athletes of this modality.
- Recognize, practice and promote high standards of discipline within the sports framework.
- Help Athletes and those interested in the Calisthenics discipline to achieve their goals.
- Organize events and competitions at the National level.
- Build certified and safe Parks for practicing the Calisthenics sport.
- Offer an accessible alternative for outdoor sports.