|Full Name||Job Title|
|Rodrigo Soto||Manager Peninsula|
|Fabian Sahagun||Manager South-East|
|Rodrigo Colunga||Manager East|
|Irving Nova||Manager Pacifico|
About the organization
- Who We Are: The FMSWC is a national organization of associations, gyms, teams, athletes and institutions related to Street Workout and Calisthenics that was founded in 2015.
- Mission: The FMSWC’s mission is the unification of people, associations and federal entities in order to collaborate for the organization and regulation of sport at the national level and at the same time give formality, recreation and support to Street Workout and Calisthenics and to individuals and groups. who practice it.
- Vision: The FMSWC’s vision is to become a solid and reliable organization to make Street Workout and Calisthenics a formal, comprehensive and popular sport throughout Mexico, in addition to strengthening relationships with the most important organizations worldwide and thereby working for the growth of the discipline worldwide
- – Regulation, Organization and Growth of SW / C in Mexico.
- – Support and Support for Athletes and Institutions.
- – Collaboration and work in social work.
- – Collaboration and work with Government entities and not G.
- – Collaboration and work with world organizations.