Since 2012, my main goals as a Barbarrio Workout manager are to promote healthy lifestyles and Street Workout across creating a space to reward young people who do this sport, for their work and perseverance. But there are other goals that represent as a Barbarrio Workout manager:
– Youth approach with institutions.
- Creating projects to social inclusion.
A few years later, to encourage other projects in Belgium; Wolf’s Bar, Team Volta, and Fédération Belge de Street Lifting.
Nowadays, like a delegate of FESWC, our mains goals are to promote healthy lifestyles and street workout across creating a space to reward young people who do this sport, for their work and perseverance. But there are other goals that represent:
– Attracting new followers.
– Youth approach with knowledge of the science of sport
– Bring young people together from other countries and encouraging closer relations between differents cultures using sport as a point in common to develop new projects.
|3rd Place Stage of Mallorca (FESWC)||Spain||2016|
|Stage Mallorca (Championshop FESWC)||Spain||2016|
|Charleroi - Bar Gladiateurs||Charleroi, Belgium||2015|
|Calisthenic city battle||2016|
|National Championship of Belgium||Bruxelles, Belgium||2016|
|Street Workout Battle Tour||Paris, France||2016|
|National championship of Belgium||Schaerbeek, Belgium||2019|
|Flanders I Street Workout Cup||Ghent, Belgium||2019|
|National Championship of Belgium||Schaerbeek, Belgium||2020|