My name is Daniel Cirilli, I am graduating in sports science, I’m RYT 500 hours teacher (Yoga Alliance) in Italian and English. For the past 10 years I have taught Functional Training, Calisthenics, Yoga and Personal Training and I have trained international athletes.
In addition to physical preparation, I am also passionate about Relaxation techniques (muscle, joint, breathing and mind) Meditation (Yoga Nidra, Om Mantra, Candle Meditation, Trascending Meditation etc.) and Prevention (Pranayama and Shat Kriya), and I am transferred to Rishikesh, India, to study these practices.
I also believe that posture significantly influences training and therefore I collaborate with an osteopath at the same time, to guarantee the best results to my clients and achieve goals.
If you want to know more about my work experience, I invite you to consult my resume attached.
I like to work with people and specially when there is communication as in a team because can be much more creative and efficient.
– June 2015, 15th classified (Latvia) Street Workout World Cup Stage in Jurmala
– July 2015, 8th classified (Germany) Street
– June 2016, 13th classified (Latvia) Street Workout World Cup Stage in Jurmala
– July 2016, 8th classified (UK) Street Workout World Cup Stage in Coventry
– July 2016, 8th classified (UK) UK Bar Tournament
– June 2018, Street Workout World Cup, Stage in Jurmala (Latvia)
|Street Workout World Cup Stage in Latvia||Jūrmala, Latvia||2015|
|Street Workout World Cup Stage in Germany||Stuttgart, Germany||2015|
|Street Workout World Cup Stage in Latvia||Jūrmala, Latvia||2016|
|Street Workout World Cup Stage in Uk||Coventry, United Kingdom||2017|
|UK BAR TOURNAMENT||Richmond, Australia||2017|
|Street Workout World Cup StageIn i in Latvia||Jūrmala, Latvia||2017|